South Sound Ultimate Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE* FISHTAIL BEER

Go down

FREE* FISHTAIL BEER Empty FREE* FISHTAIL BEER

Post  Will Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:53 am

Dearest frisbee players, I come to you in a time of great need, for which only your skills are matched. You see, my neighbors bought a keg of Fishtail Amber Ale for a party Saturday night, and grossly overestimated how many people would come. So we've got a whole bunch of the stuff left and need strong, generous volunteers to come forward and assist with its depletion. Who amongst you is equal to this task??!

If you think you've got what it takes, bring your nalgenes, glass jars, growlers and gatorade bottles to fill up, or just bring your bad self and chill out on my back patio for a while. I live at College Court Apartments on near the Kaiser Rd/Cooper pt stoplights, apartment #17, all the way in the back. If you need better directions give me a call 360 561-5517.

We've been keeping the beer on ice and it is still quite fresh and delicious. I know this because I'm drinking some right now!

*Any donation is appreciated since we're also trying to recoup some of the money for the keg.
Will
Will

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-25

http://evergreenultimate.com

Back to top Go down