South Sound Ultimate Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland

5 posters

Go down

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland Empty I'm remembering the details now...and here's the scoop.

Post  Elizabeth Drake Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Last year, we wanted to sign up for Log Jam because we thought it would be a good fit for us. The TD told me he was busy planning a wedding and it didn't look like it would would happen, so we ditched and did Geofest in June instead. Unless the "Mind Eraser's" got to Rich and he's pulling memories out of nowhere, sounds like Log Jam actually did happen and it was a blast.

As for Kleinman Eruption and Spawnfest, they were on different weekends, but both in August and I now remember The Skinny. I do believe that we were signed up for Kleinman Eruption until someone, hmmm...was it Travis? couldn't attend, but he said he could play at Spawnfest. So, we withdrew our money and signed up for Spawnfest at the last minute and....hmmm...do you see Travis in this picture?

http://www.happen.net/ultimate/team07_spawnfest.html

Bottom line: O is signing up for Spawnfest the first time 'round because people don't seem to like change (not to mention, you can't camp at Kleinman's fields) and Travis isn't coming with us.
Elizabeth Drake
Elizabeth Drake

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland Empty Re: Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland

Post  Rich Coker Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:03 am

Ian Ferguson wrote:Rich is correct. They were on different weekends.

BOOM!!
Rich Coker
Rich Coker

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland Empty back to work Corey

Post  Ian Ferguson Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Rich is correct. They were on different weekends.

Could we do both? Could the Portland tournament be an easier drive (not through Seattle)? Which one can Travis come to?
Ian Ferguson
Ian Ferguson

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://www.happen.net

Back to top Go down

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland Empty Corey's on his lunch break

Post  coreynunlist Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Believe it.

coreynunlist

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland Empty Beth's Tournament Weekend Memory

Post  coreynunlist Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Don't trust it either.

coreynunlist

Back to top Go down

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland Empty Rich's Tournament Weekend Memory

Post  coreynunlist Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Don't trust it.

coreynunlist

Back to top Go down

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland Empty Re: Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland

Post  Rich Coker Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:36 pm

Elizabeth Drake wrote:Last year, Kleinman was on the same weekend as Spawnfest.

I don't think so... I know I didn't play at either, but I went to both.
Rich Coker
Rich Coker

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Drake Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Log Jam didn't happen last year due to lack of field space and a TD too. The contact is: Brett Walter, busyb11@hotmail.com

Last year, Kleinman was on the same weekend as Spawnfest. I have been to Kleinman with Tacoma before though and it's a good one. Probably less competitve than Spawnfest, but fun. O most likely going to Spawnfest this year.
Elizabeth Drake
Elizabeth Drake

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland Empty Log Jam and Kleinman Eruption in Portland

Post  Will Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:24 am

The internet tells me that in the past the Portland ultimate people have hosted two tournaments, Log Jam in June and Kleinman Eruption in August. Anyone know if either/both of these will be happening this year? Portland's not too far down the road, and all my friends tell me it's a hell of a cool town. Sounds promising, no?
Will
Will

Number of posts : 18

http://evergreenultimate.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum