South Sound Ultimate Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake Shasta Houseboat Trip

2 posters

Go down

Lake Shasta Houseboat Trip Empty Lake Shasta Houseboat Trip

Post  Jon Price Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm

In order to make this thing happen, we are going to need 12-16 people who are interested in having a kick-ass time. I'm not talking about a few people who think it kind of sounds fun. I'm talking about 12-16 hardcore houseboating mother F'ers. If beer drinking, barbecuing, swimming, game playing, and more than likely some type of nudity, is not your idea of a good time -- then this is probably not the trip for you.
If we wait to go August 15th - 17th, the cost for the houseboat will be about $160 per person. Also, there will be additional costs for food, drink, and transportation expenses.

Check out the link and let me know if you have any questions. Lake Shasta

So far I have received interest from:

1) Beth
2) Mike
3) Lisa
4) Todd
4½) Ian
5) Dave
6) Dave's lady
Jon Price
Jon Price

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Lake Shasta Houseboat Trip Empty Re: Lake Shasta Houseboat Trip

Post  coreynunlist Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:19 pm

You've received interest from Dave's lady? Really? Are you sure you're not mixing those signals up? And who's even seen Dave or his lady in the last several months? We're still talking about Dave What'shislastname right?

Nut-tay!

P.S. This is likely to be the first of several posts from me in the next 20-30 minutes. I will then not check/post in several weeks/months.

P.P.S. I'm not interested in you or your stupid ass house dingy.

P.P.P.S. Well, maybe like, a quarter interested.

coreynunlist

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down